Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
575 Circle Dr, Denver
The Finest and Most Inspiring Property in Denver’s Historic Country Club Neighborhood. Located on a Peaceful and Highly-Desired Drive, the Home Has Undergone a Massive Renovation by Diamond Homes. Experience 1930s Elegance with Current-Day Amenities and Modern Conveniences. Incredible Fully-Gated 3/4 Acre Site with Privacy Rarely Seen with In-Town Properties. Empowering Outdoor Oasis with Meticulously Manicured Grounds - Mature Landscaping, Beautiful Gardens, Multiple Patios and Perfect Place for Future Pool. The Home Features a Functional Floor Plan, Luxurious Finishes, 6 Ensuite Bedrooms Including a 3rd Floor Nanny's Quarters or Kid's Recreation Area. The 3rd Floor Patio Offers the Most Incredible Views of the Neighborhood and the Stunningly Beautiful Grounds Full of Brilliant Flowering Gardens. The Home Has Hosted Dignitaries and Elaborate Entertainment - More Importantly - It's Super Comfortable for Everyday Living and a Quick and Easy Stroll to Cherry Creek.
LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- MLS® #9759448
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage10,067
- Year Built1931
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- Style2 Story
- FeaturesIrrigated, Historical District
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingGarage (Attached)
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Fence, Front Porch, Garden Area, Gas Grill, Patio, Playground Area, Professional Landscaping, Sprinkler System, Yard
- Lot Description33100.00
- WindowsWindow Coverings
- Address575 Circle Dr
- SubdivisionDenver Country Club
- Zip Code80206
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Nook, Eating Space / Kitchen, Exercise Room, Five Piece Bath, Kitchen Island, Master Suite, Open Floor Plan, Remodeled, Security Entrance, Speakers, Built-in, Updated, Window Coverings, Jet Action Tub, Sauna, Steam Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator (Kitchen), Refrigerator (Other), Stove/Range/Oven, Wine Cooler
- HeatingHot Water
- CoolingAir Conditioning-Central
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesFamily Room, Living Room, Outdoor
- DistrictDenver 1
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Peak Realty are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA