Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2301 E Alameda Ave, Denver
"The best property in Denver" and it won't disappoint if you desire to impress, entertain, and live the life of splendor. This is an opportunity for the discreet & discretionary to acquire a stunning historical estate nestled on 1.31 landscaped acres overlooking Denver Country Club & skyline. The unique 1932 property designed by architects, Fisher & Fisher, has been enhanced & reengineered by Denver's Ruggles Mabe Terrell architecture & design. The landscaping is modeled after Denver's Botanical Gardens & designed by Jeff Vogel. The gardens surround a greenhouse, fire-pit, grand fountain, dog run, covered patios, walkways, & expansive views. This home is gated & secured. The remodeled estate enjoys an outdoor kitchen, formal dining & living, gym, wine cellar, custom crown molding, elevator, intercom & security systems & repurposed many original items. Woodwork in den/library, living room & foyer are original. Endless finishes designed w/passion, integrity and historical preservation.
- MLS® #8038488
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage8,379
- Year Built1932
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- Style3+ Story
- FeaturesCul-de-Sac, Gated Community, Golf Community, Historical District, On Golf Course
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingGarage (Attached)
- ViewMountain View, City View, Golf Course View
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Covered Patio, Dog Run, Garden Area, Patio, Professional Landscaping, Sprinkler System, Yard, Gas Grill, Greenhouse, Water Feature
- Lot Description56998.00
- WindowsWindow Coverings
- RoofConcrete Tile, Other
- ConstructionBrick, Other
- Address2301 E Alameda Ave
- SubdivisionDenver Country Club
- Zip Code80209
- Interior FeaturesEating Space / Kitchen, Five Piece Bath, Internet Access (Wired), Kitchen Island, Master Suite, Pantry, Remodeled, Security System, Smoke Free, Speakers, Built-in, Updated, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar, Window Coverings, Exercise Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Refrigerator (Kitchen), Stove/Range/Oven, Washer, Cook Top, Refrigerator (Other)
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingAir Conditioning-Central, Other
- # of Fireplaces5
- FireplacesLiving Room, Master Bedroom, Bedroom, Other
- DistrictDenver 1
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Peak Realty are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA