Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7625 Dante Dr, Littleton
Rare estate property within the gates of Ravenna. Offering the finest of Colorado living with 12,880 square feet of indoor/outdoor living space, this custom home is immaculate with 4 bedroom and 6 bathrooms, gourmet kitchen, elevator, detached casita, and much more! Stunning outdoor living spaces with spectacular views from every direction. The home sits on a hillside between the fourth and fifth fairways. Situated on a 1.09 acre lot is at the highest point in the community. It boarders Pike National Forest and has spectacular views of the South Platte River Valley, Chatfield State Park, and downtown Denver. This property evokes all of the timeless images of the grand villa estates found throughout the small towns of northern Italy, sitting at the top of a hill looking down on a river valley, surrounded by lush landscaping, and yet is equipped with state-of-the-art technology to insure the ultimate in comfort, convenience, luxury, and security. Property is a must see!
LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- MLS® #7211064
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage9,410
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleRanch/1 Story
- FeaturesCul-de-Sac, Gated Community, Golf Community, On Golf Course
- AmenitiesSnow Removal, Trash Removal
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingGarage (Attached)
- ViewMountain View, River/Lake View, City View, Golf Course View
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Covered Deck, Covered Patio, Deck, Garden Area, Hot Tub/Spa, Patio, Professional Landscaping, Water Feature, Yard, Elevator Access, Gas Grill
- Lot Description47480.00
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- RoofSpanish Tile
- Address7625 Dante Dr
- Zip Code80125
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Double Pane Windows, Eating Space / Kitchen, Five Piece Bath, Internet Access (Wired), Kitchen Island, Master Suite, Open Floor Plan, Security System, Smoke Free, Speakers, Built-in, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar, Work Shop (Interior)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cook Top, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator (Kitchen), Refrigerator (Other), Self-Cleaning Oven, Smoke Alarm, Stove/Range/Oven
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingAir Conditioning-Central
- # of Fireplaces6
- FireplacesBasement, Master Bedroom, Outdoor, Great Room, Other, Rec/Bonus Room
- DistrictDouglas RE-1
- MiddleRanch View
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Peak Realty are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA