Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10930 Elk Horn Run, Littleton
Meticulously updated and cared for! Spectacular views and a wonderful private backyard make this home unique! As you enter there is a vaulted airy space currently used as a formal dining room, but could be used for a great room. There is a vaulted designated study to the left with double glass doors. The kitchen is inviting with a large breakfast bar/island, ample counter space and pantry. Most of the appliances are new and stainless. The family/hearth room is a cozy living space with many windows for natural light, art niches and a door out to the fenced area behind the house, perfect for your pets. In the vaulted master suite is a 3 sided fireplace and walk in closet with stunning Denver skyline views. The 5 piece bath has been updated with an over sized corner jetted tub, 2 sinks with their own space and a glass shower enclosure. With a 3 car garage to store all of your toys on a quiet cul de sac location, what are you waiting for!
- MLS® #7208124
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,059
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleRaised Ranch
- FeaturesCul-de-Sac, Gated Community, Golf Community
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Grounds Maintenance, Recycling, Road Maintenance, Snow Removal, Trash Removal
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingGarage (Attached)
- ViewCity View, Mountain View, Golf Course View
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Fence, Patio, Professional Landscaping, Sprinkler System, Yard
- Lot Description22869.00
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Window Coverings
- RoofConcrete Tile
- Address10930 Elk Horn Run
- SubdivisionRoxborough Park
- Zip Code80125
- Interior FeaturesDouble Pane Windows, Five Piece Bath, Jet Action Tub, Kitchen Island, Master Suite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Remodeled, Security System, Smoke Free, Speakers, Built-in, Updated, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets, Window Coverings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Smoke Alarm, Stove/Range/Oven, Washer
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingAir Conditioning-Central
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Room, Master Bedroom
- DistrictDouglas RE-1
- MiddleRanch View
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Peak Realty are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA