Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2968 Akron Ct, Denver
This property offers upgrades not found in similar residences in Stapleton and lives like a detached home. French doors surround a center courtyard/patio on three sides. Hardwood floors anchor the living area and a cast stone fireplace. provides a wonderful focal point. The yard area, off the patio, is maintained by the association. The kitchen has 42-inch cabinets, stainless appliances and high-end granite countertops. Also on the main floor is a dining area, spacious laundry room and powder room. The basement features a family room with coffee/bar area with a beverage fridge and sink, a guest bedroom and bath plus lots of storage. The second floor is glorious with an open loft with custom-made Craftsman built-in plus 2 guest bedrooms with a Jack and Jill bath. The master bedroom has a deck and luxurious bath. Additional features include: surround sound wiring in the basement family room, in-ceiling speakers in living rm, dual heat/air controls, water to gar., gas/elec. on patio .
Kentwood Co at Cherry Creek
- MLS® #6925298
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,238
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeAttached Single Family
- FeaturesCorner Lot, Near Public Transit
- AmenitiesGrounds Maintenance, Community Pool, Exterior Maintenance w/ Roof, Insurance, Snow Removal, Water
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage (Attached)
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Fence, Front Porch, Garden Area, Gas Valve, Maintenance Free Exterior, Patio, Professional Landscaping, Sprinkler System, Yard
- Lot Description3803.00
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Window Coverings
- Address2968 Akron Ct
- Zip Code80238
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Double Pane Windows, Five Piece Bath, Internet Access (Wired), Master Suite, Open Floor Plan, Security System, Smoke Free, Speakers, Built-in, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar, Window Coverings, Jack & Jill Bath
- AppliancesCook Top, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator (Kitchen), Self-Cleaning Oven, Sump Pump, Wine Cooler
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingAir Conditioning-Central, Ceiling Fan
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving Room
- DistrictDenver 1
- ElementaryWesterly Creek
- MiddleMcAuliffe International
- HighGeorge Washington
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Peak Realty are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA