Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
394 Spring Ranch Dr, Golden
Prime horse property with impressive home rebuilt in 2004-2007 and 2500 square foot historic 8 stall barn private 2-3 home gated community . Easy access and 20 minutes to Denver! Adjacent to Denver Mountain Parks land and Trail Systems. Home features a huge remodeled kitchen with custom cabinets, granite counters, stainless appliances, large serving areas and open formal dining. An open great room concept with grand foyer, expansive hardwood flooring, many windows with sunny views of the surrounding land $ foothills. This home is ideal for entertaining and features main level living as well as elevator access to a beautiful master suite with kitchenette. An open balcony area overlooks the great room with attached study/office flex space and lighted gallery area. Buildable parcel 3 on 5 acres offered at $498,000 and buildable parcel 1 on 10 acres with barn and outbuildings offered at $698,000. All three parcels, house & barn offered at $3,500,000. Lots can also be re-configured.
8Z Real Estate
- MLS® #6640561
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage9,042
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- Style2 Story
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingGarage (Attached)
- ViewMountain View, Valley
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fenced Pasture, Front Porch
- Lot Description219107.00
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Window Coverings
- RoofConcrete Tile
- ZoningSR-5/Agr. Exemption
- Address394 Spring Ranch Dr
- SubdivisionSpring Ranch
- Zip Code80401
- Interior FeaturesDouble Pane Windows, Eating Space / Kitchen, Internet Access (Wired), Jet Action Tub, Kitchen Island, Master Suite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Remodeled, Security System, Smoke Free, Updated, Walk-in Closets, Window Coverings, Pool, Indoor
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator (Kitchen), Refrigerator (Other), Self-Cleaning Oven, Stove/Range/Oven, Washer, Wine Cooler
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingAir Conditioning-Central
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGreat Room, Living Room
- DistrictJefferson R-1
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Peak Realty are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA