Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1883 Montane Dr, Golden
It's easy to perfect the art of living especially when you live within a work of art. Perfectly situated, this expertly crafted home welcomes unobstructed, snow-capped Mt. Evans and Continental Divide views plus the Bear Creek Basin and sparkling city lights. Built in harmony with the landscape, every room feels like a retreat. The main level is accessed from the outside by a stone staircase that blends seamlessly within the natural rock outcroppings or from either an interior staircase off the mudroom or an elevator from the garage. Natural materials, including reclaimed, wide plank, heart pine wood flooring; interior and exterior moss rock stone, along with Pella windows combine with modern smart-home technology to create a home that is liveable for years to come. The current layout of the walk-out level is a refuge for the car collector. The home is priced $250,000 below the build cost and a $100,000 credit is available for a new configuration of space for the collector car garage.
LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- MLS® #5888118
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,476
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- Style2 Story
- FeaturesAdjacent to Open Space
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Community Pool, Fitness Facility, Recycling, Road Maintenance, Snow Removal, Tennis Courts, Trash Removal
- Parking Spaces11
- ParkingGarage (Attached), Off-Street
- ViewCity View, Mountain View
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Deck, Deck, Elevator Access, Garden Area, Maintenance Free Exterior, Patio, Professional Landscaping, Solar
- Lot Description40075.00
- WindowsWindow Coverings
- RoofConcrete Tile
- Address1883 Montane Dr
- Zip Code80401
- Interior FeaturesEating Space / Kitchen, Exercise Room, Five Piece Bath, Heated, Master Bath, Master Suite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets, Window Coverings, Work Shop (Interior)
- AppliancesCook Top, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator (Kitchen), Self-Cleaning Oven, Smoke Alarm, Washer
- HeatingHot Water, Radiant
- CoolingAir Conditioning-Central
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGreat Room, Master Bedroom
- DistrictJefferson R-1
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Peak Realty are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA