Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13800 E Progress Way, Aurora
This Spectacular Home features 3,891 Finished Square Feet. The Fantastic Open Vaulted floor plan has Unobstructed Colorado Mountain Range Views from most every room in the house. Entertain year-round from the wrap-around deck taking in the 880 Acre Cherry Creek State Park out your back door. Enjoy the Park's wildlife, dog park, hiking and biking trails & the reservoir. This one owner home was custom built with retirement living in mind & is handicap accessible with wide door & hallways. There is a full walkout basement with 9' ceilings, a flex room, & is plumbed for a kitchen or wet bar. There is an amazing full workshop under the 3 car garage. Remote sun shades. Located on a unique 3/4 acre lot with a rural setting at the end of a cul-de-sac. Only minutes from DTC, Shopping, Light Rail and all the City has to offer. New carpet & paint, Luxurious Countertops & high-end appliances make it move in ready. DON'T MISS THE OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME TO OWN THIS HOME!
- MLS® #5770536
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4,308
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleRanch/1 Story
- FeaturesAdjacent to Open Space, Cul-de-Sac, Near Public Transit, Adjacent to Park, Secluded
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingGarage (Attached)
- ViewMountain View
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Front Porch, Garden Area, Sprinkler System, Covered Deck, Maintenance Free Exterior
- Lot Description32017.00
- WindowsWindow Coverings
- RoofComposition Shingles
- Address13800 E Progress Way
- SubdivisionCherry Creek Rancho
- Zip Code80015
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-Ins, Eating Space / Kitchen, Five Piece Bath, Heated, Entrance-Inside, Kitchen Island, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Pet Free, Smoke Free, Updated, Vaulted, Window Coverings, Entrance-Outside, Handicap Accessible
- AppliancesCook Top, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator (Kitchen), Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer, Freezer, Smoke Alarm
- HeatingHot Water
- CoolingEvaporative Cooler (Swamp)
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Basement
- DistrictCherry Creek 5
- HighSmoky Hill
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Peak Realty are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA