Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Us 285, South Of Pine Junction Hwy, Bailey
• Iconic landmark • Historic family ownership • Exceptional forest husbandry and thriving wildlife (elk, deer, birds and small mammals) • Great for private or group ownership such as outdoor sporting, fishing and equestrian • Internal trails make easy hiking & biking and, in winter, snowmobiling and cross-country skiing • No existing structures, offering buyer multiple opportunities for home site and amenity placement • Was preliminarily platted for approximately 300 single family residential lots of generally 4-5 acres each providing possible future exit strategy • Up to 12.1 acre feet of senior water rights is available for purchase separately • Five well-stocked trout ponds, fed by historical year-round Roland Creek • Private ±572-acre conservation easement for buyer’s exclusive use along northeasterly portion, including the Lone Rock massif and mesa www.lonerockranchcolorado.com
- MLS® #3996979
- Square Footage91,780,920
- Parking Spaces300
- ViewMountain View, River/Lake View
- DistrictPark RE-2
- AddressUs 285, South Of Pine Junction Hwy
- SubdivisionPark County Re-2
- Zip Code80433
- Lot Description91780920.00
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Peak Realty are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA